Feedback comments answered by developers
- Image does not appear in PDF
- As written in the demo header: For this demo, images are disabled.
- It can not display Chinese (Persian, Swedish, ...) & Special Characters are not correctly rendered?
- Characters appearing as '?' are a question mark because they are not included in the used font. There are no fonts in our demo !! The default debian installed fonts are used.
Feel free to send us a free Font that you want us to add to the demo.
- The bullet list is not indented correctly?
- The margin/padding-left/right on individual list items are not supported
- How can a user determine what content will be generated on which page?
- You can put CSS page-break-before and page-break-after with value 'always' to force a new page.
- The table looks totally different.
- That can happen, the page width is set to A4 in the demo. If you have a table that has a width of more then 595pt it will be to big.
Note: tables are not meant for doing layout you shouldn't !!
- Is there a way to set a header?
- Yes, like normal iText, with a PageEvent. Or: you could extent XMLWorker with for example a <header> tag that creates the PageEvent for you.